четверг, 17 августа 2017 г.

Ask a plastic surgeon

Ask a plastic surgeon

Here you can ask a plastic surgeon a question and receive a response by e-mail. Please note that online consultation is for informational purposes only. For more detailed information and a detailed examination, sign up for a free in-patient consultation on the phone numbers of the clinic.

INCREASE OF THE SEXUAL MEMBER

Recently turned 16, and the size of the penis is 17-18 cm. Can I somehow increase by a couple of centimeters? Any option is considered
Hello, tell me please how much will an increase in the penis 4-5 cm? After this operation, will it add "it" in thickness? If not then tell me please, how much will it cost more and thickening? And do you perform complex operations on lengthening and thickening in one operation? Tell me please how much will it cost to lengthen (4-5cm)? Thickening? And how much will the complex operation for lengthening and thickening together be? (If you do such) Thank you in advance for your reply.
I have a small penis, I would like to know how much it will cost, increase it to 20 cm, and a diameter of 3.5 cm !?
See the answer Question No. 12216 / Egor Novosibirsk / 01 August 2017 06:08
Can I enlarge my penis with ointments or gels?
See the answer Question No. 12203 / nikolai dolins / 25 July 2017 03:07
Good afternoon! I live in Oslo, but I would like to have an operation to increase the IF in you. The next question is, how long does it take to stay in the hospital? And what price range? Sincerely, Alexander
See the answer Question No. 12187 / Alexander Oslo / 18 July 2017 01:07
I have a thin and small member I want at least would be wide and 20cm
See the answer Question No. 12183 / Andrei Stupino / July 16, 2017 03:07
Good afternoon. By age (for lengthening) there are restrictions? Me 43.
See the answer Question No. 12006 / evgeny Ukhta / 10 July 2017 02:07
How much will the operation cost to increase the member 4 cm in length and 1.5 cm in diameter?
See the answer. Question No. 11796 / Oleg Kazan / June 25, 2017 11:06

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий